3/11/11


So....I have been listening to rumors lately (and I don't mean the Fleetwood Mac album) about a so-called "cakepop" being debuted at a national chain coffee shop that shall remain nameless but I think you all know who I mean (think green mermaid), and all I can say is in the timeless words of Pat Benatar - "hit me with your best shot"!!!!! You can try to imitate us, but you will never intimidate us, and certainly not overtake us! Look folks, I am not saying that you cant buy your 5 dollar latte and have your cake too, but just remember YGBS. And if you reeeeaaallly like what they've got......you're going to LOOOOOOOVE what We have to offer! ANd ours come in unlimitless flavors and personal decorations are allowed! We love the cakeball and we knew it was only a matter of time before the world found out, so it's about time! Just remember who to get em from! Ps- we ship them now!