9/25/10

If you're going to San Francisco....


























Hey Folks! Kelly here. Just got back from an awesome Vaca to San Francisco and I have to say, what an amazing city!!! If you have never been, or even if you have, it's worth going back to check it out! I tried to hit up the usual touristy spots (Alcatraz, Pier 39, Coit Tower etc...) and of course, had to sample some of the local cuisine including a slice of Tony's Pizza, delicious Tiramisu from Stella's and cupcakes from Kara's Cupcakes in Ghiradelli Square...(my fav: choc with ganache frosting and peanut butter filling!) I definately recommend a ride on the trolley and a stroll through Golden Gate Park as well! The cool weather was so refreshing from our scorching summer and I loved being able to wear a jacket while waiting for the N Judah to take me to town. So here are a few pics from the trip!